Sunday, May 22, 2011

My #Jan25 Tweets Compilation: Re-living the Revolution

I wasn't even in Egypt during the #Jan25 revolution but I often miss it so much that I watch videos on YouTube for hours. I also searched for my tweets and compiled them here as a memoir and I'll eventually make a scrapbook. Just going through them all reminded me of all the time, effort and hard work Egyptians went through, which eventually resulted in #Feb11. Scroll down to start with #Jan25 then keep scrolling up. The revolution continues ...





Feb 13 w kol share3 f beladiiiiii #jan25 #egypt
Feb 13 http://blogs.aljazeera.net/middle-east/2011/02/12/live-blog-feb-13-egypt-protests my #egypt #jan25 cupcakes made it on @AJE !!
Feb 13 mom told me re #jan25 "lesson learned, when u believe in something you keep fighting for it until you reach it, don't change mind in middle"

Feb 12 I'll finally be able to look like a normal human and look decent when going out #jan25 Congrats Egypt
Feb 12 We will never forget those martyrs who died for their country #jan25 #Egypt
Feb12 fail: bush goes to war with 2 countries over YEARS to give them "democracy" ... win: egypt = democracy = 18 days Congrats Egypt #jan25
Feb 12 RT“@cypherbug: Got a Dictator in your country?......Hire an Egyptian #jan25”
Feb 12 and whats with ppl stilll saying we should respect hosni mubarak? FE SETEEEN ALF DAHYA TAKHDO #jan25

Feb 11 This is surreal #jan25 #egypy
Feb11 Masr masr masr #jan25 #egypt
Feb11 Power to the people #jan25 #egypt

Feb10 I love u Egypt #jan25
Feb10 I'll always keep fighting until your full rights #jan25
Feb 10 RT “@cnnbrk: Egyptian information minister denies President Mubarak is stepping down, state TV reports. http://on.cnn.com/f9CPes”
Feb10 Excllent step Egyptians! We should celebrate but we also need to continue to demand our full freedom and rights and democracy #jan25
Feb 10 Young Egyptian Elites Share First Hand Experience Protesting at Tahrir Square http://illum.es/fVlIGK
Feb10 RT“@WTOL11: LOCAL NEWS - Toledo Egyptians disappointed by Mubarak's announcement http://bit.ly/fqdo01”

Feb 9 i havent tweeted much today, but egypt has been on my mind all day, did my assignments for class all wrong, asked my prof to redo it. #jan25
Feb 9 egypt is my role model. period. #jan25 #tahrir

Feb 8 RT “@ashrafkhalil: Just back from Tahrir. If numbers keep growing like this, these guys are going to need a bigger square #egypt”
Feb 8 RT “@izzarian: Went to #Tahrir today, it was exhilarating. #Egypt”

Feb 7 Cnn email:Google executive Wael Ghomin, who went missing in protests in Cairo, Egypt, has been released, Google says. <- lol spelling #jan25

Feb 6 RT “@FaithCNN: Christians, Muslims hold hands in Cairo, some holding up crosses and Korans #Egypt #Jan25 #tahrir #mubarak”

Feb 5 RT “@HaninSh: RETWEET if you believe that Twitter is a better news source than other media channels! :) #Jan25 #Egypt #World”

Feb 4 I'll be at work till 6 can't update cuz I work with kids can't use iPhone. Tweet me updates so I can read later plz #jan25
Feb 4 i have never everrr been this exhausting and sleepless. i cant imagine what those living in egypt and protesting are feeling. #jan25 respct
Feb 4 :( #jan25
Feb 4 is proud to walk like an egyptian #jan25 #tahrir
Feb 4 I'd love to show a large crema pie in Mubarak's face just about now #Jan25 #jan25 #egyot
Feb4 for anyone at #tahrir square today you are my hero. can i have your autograph? #jan25 #Jan25 #egypt #Tahrirsquare
Feb 3 Lol people on my FB telling protesters to go home. Man people these days thinking a revolution would be a piece of cake hahaha #jan25
Feb 3 Peter Bergen @CNN: I dont think the Muslim Brotherhood is dangerous at all #jan25
Feb 3 i love egypt. period. #jan25 #feb1 #egypt
Feb 3 its time for me to sleep. hope i wake up to good news. send me updates. ill wake up early to catch up on updates. good night all #jan25

Feb 2 who else is mad?! i cant be the only one? why are people saying theyll wait 8 more months? why are people pro mubarak?# jan25 #feb1
Feb 2 a distant relative claimed that mubarak is a good man and shes furious that everyone is attacking him.we're not related anymore #jan25 #feb1
Feb2@BloggerSeif welcome back online we've all been tweeting and writing about u guys#jan25
Feb1 My uncle is at tahrir square and my cousins too! #jan25 #feb1'

Jan31 I love u Egyptian and non Egyptian tweeps out there tweeting updates and support. Power to the people #jan25

Jan 30 Running on 3 hrs of sleep and it's not exam week it's revolution week #jan25 #egypt

Jan 29#jan25 so proud of egyptians and non-egyptians all over the world protesting injustice and corruption in #Egypt

Jan 28 Cairo and Egyptian are trending
Jan 28 Hopw u had nightmares all night mubarak you've kept thousands of sleepless for years #jan25 #Egypt
Jan 28 It's 1 15 am should get some sleep #jan25
Jan 28 keep #Jan25 trending! The world needs to know the illegal crimes committed by Mubarak
Jan 28 Silence is a crime #jan25
Jan 28Tawaqalt gala Allah #jan25
Jan 28 #jan25 here we come

Jan 27 I rarely curse, but I have cursed these past couple of days, and here it goes again damn you to hell Mubarak. You're a piece of shit. #jan25
Jan 27 i just tweeted khloe kardashion about the revolution in egypt when she asked whats going on today hehe. #jan25

Jan 25 My moms so cute she called me and told if we were in Egypt on this day she would have joined the protesters #jan25 #Egypt

No comments:

Post a Comment